Friday, September 28, 2012

The newest favorites!

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. Greatest. Song. Ever. I didn't like it until the music video. Just look it up!
And look at the dresses she wears! So long and modest!
And these jammies.
2. Killing Lincoln
This book is super hard to put down. It may or may not just be my history obsession.
3. Mac lipglosses
Like Venus Dazzleglass
Whoops. This is a little darker, but it is super fabulous!
4. This song called "You and I" by Ingrid Michealson. Genius lyrics. We really should get rich and buy everyone nice sweaters and teach them how to dance. Again this is definately worth looking up.
5. Ukelele
6. Cat eyes.
Welp, that's all for now! What are your favorites?
Loves,
Kallee






8 comments:

  1. i love WANEGBT! it's so great! the music video is so funny!

    i'm surprised {though i probably shouldn't} that you like killing lincoln! mature test sista! haha. i'll have to check it out.

    i'll have to look up that song. our leader from ttb {her name has slipped my mind} told me i reminded herself of ingrid michaelson. never could see the resemblence though... :D

    ukulele's are great. i want to learn so bad!

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the process of learning the ukelele! I can play part of somewhere over the rainbow { the one the guy with the dreadlocks sings}. You should def read the book! You look like her in another album cover she has!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
    2. totes jelly! haha. you'll have to teach me sometime. haha! :D

      i'll def read the book when i have the chance. hmmm... i wonder what hot socks II will think. haha. lol.

      you should show me the cover sometime!

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
    3. Wanna borrow it? I bet you could! Hot socks would love you.
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  2. those are great!! check your email for the blog spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just trying to find the time but it is coming soon!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we agree with everything. I loved this whole post. LOVE taylor swift. Like I'm kind of obsessed. Also, I'm going to have to try that book out!

    Amanda @ weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete