Monday, October 1, 2012

instead of asking why, ask why not!

Here are some examples of this motto.
This girl. Instead of asking why Rebekah makes this face, ask why wouldn't you steal Kallee's Ipod and take this picture of yourself!
Isn't she great?!
Instead of asking why, look like a fool on your own blog, ask why not make a fool of yourself!
Instead of asking why sarah is just born to have pictures taken by surprise, ask why not have her make me so jealous she can just sense the camera! Steph's face is pretty great too!

 
Instead of asking why sami g and I were super young, ask why weren't we that little!
Aren't friends just so great? They are the best and I love them all so much! Feel free to get me back, I know these were a little embarrassing. heehee. Love ya ladies!
Loves,
Kallee
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. aww how cute! that pic of us is great!!
    love ya!
    hugs!
    samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. great motto! when was that picture of me taken? i kind of remember it, but totally don't! ? haha. :D

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, embarrassing! Just kidding, why not?!

    ReplyDelete