Monday, September 17, 2012

I am losing you readers. Oh, and a new blog! Woo woo!

I am a little fail right now. I am losing you cute little commenters and stalkers. Please come back. I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Time gets in the way. So my friend Samantha and I deleted our beauty blog because well we just moved on but we did make a little blog on our hopes and dreams called "Little Girls with Great Big Plans". It is still a work in progress. Please go check it out! Please with a cherry on top?
Loves,
Kallee

Please enjoy this picture to describe my life right now.
I am pretty much obsessed.
We went on a daddy daughter campout for our ward. Thanks for taking this sweet pic Steph! Isn't this attractive? haha!

5 comments:

  1. You. Are. A. Babe! You can really work the camping look. I look soo awful when it comes to the "great outdoors". That explains why I bring makeup camping. haha

    hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. You are a beautiful camper!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  2. aaahhhh!! i had this whole comment and i left for like 2 hours and came back and it didn't save it! awwww... poo. well, i'll try to remember it all.

    baby is a pretty great song. i'm not even gonna lie. and yes, you do look attractive. hahahaha. great one.

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    p.s. i replyed to your comment on my blog, you freaking little angel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby is still one of my favorite songs to run to!

    Xo Jill

    jillianturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete