Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I get my hopes up way too much! (oh pinterest it's all your fault)

I actually love pinterest but they have all this great stuff making my reality a fantasy! haha.
This is my future name.
This is the most recent conversation I've has with my mom (not really). And I would actually be crying my eyes out when this day WILL come.

Yep. They were totally talking about me. My theme song.
If only all of this were real! Haha. I have one direction infection. It is no hope for a cure.  Haha. Thank you Sarah for letting me get these off of your pinterest! Go check out this cute girl at The Life of a Redhead!
Loves,
Kallee

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i know. i love them. with all my might, mind, and strength. i just can't help it. they're too hott! lol. i love them.

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them sooooooooooo much!
      Loves,
      Kallee
      becausekalleeisblonde.blospot.com

      Delete
  2. Ummmmm I was in love with niall before you!!!!
    haha.

    hugs,
    samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you were but now I just love this guy! It is unreal!
      Loves,
      Kallee
      becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. So basically?
    I just found your blog and you are a doll.
    I to adore Harry Potter& One Direction way way way to much!

    mycrisscrossedblog.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You made my whole day!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  4. Do you have a Pinterest now?

    hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete