Saturday, October 6, 2012

The curly hair is coming back.

So I have taken upon myself the challenge this girl is doing. I really want to grow my hair long and it is not working very well since it is uber fried. I am going to see how long I can go without any heat, product, or dying. Lets see how it goes! Here is the hair I will live off of!
1. Fishtail {minus the curling}
2. High bun
3. I don't know how to describe this one
4. curly pony tail
5. Good thing I have these sweet rubberbands~ 5 for 12 dollars at Anthropologie!
 
 
Just a little sneakpeek! Does anyone want to accept this challenge with me?
Loves,
Kallee

 

7 comments:

  1. i want to grow my hair long so bad! i didn't use heat all summer. it was kind of crazy, but it gives you a lot better love for your natural hair!

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous of your hair though because it is not thick and curly. Good job!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
    2. i'm so jealous of yours!! it's thick and curly! {haha. your words.} i love thick hair!

      ♥, sarah
      the life of a redhead

      Delete
  2. yes i would love too!

    hugs!
    samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kk starting today! Lets have a contest! NO HEAT, PRODUCT{that includes Kevin Murphy Beach waves}, OR DYING.
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  3. i have been trying this for like... EVER, and nothing is happening!!! i am so mad... i will continue to use no heat till it works!!!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete