Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello!

Welcome back! I just went to California so I guess I should really be welcoming myself back. Catchup on my life:
{went to sea world, going to post pictures}
{going to redo my blog soon...probably going to get my dear friend sarah because she is just great.}
{some dude honked at our car and gave us a "thumbs up"  because we have this way cool bumper sticker}
{my history teacher and I were in the same place for vacation...awkie!}
{no tan from the beach, only a sunburn.}
{got a really cute shirt from a store I can't recall}
{I got Killing Kennedy! I finished Bill O'Reilly's book Killing Lincoln and then got the second one! Joyus!}
{so happy because happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.}
{watched General Conference. It was great. confused? go here }

P.S. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSER THIS BLOG FOR FREE!
Loves,
Kallee

9 comments:

  1. keekeej, i missed your gorgeous soul! you were missed but i am soo glad you are back! i'm glad you had fun and we need to get together real soon!
    PS: i already sponsor your glorious blog!
    hugs!
    samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I will add you when I redo it! Trying to keep it soul themed here.
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  2. yay! lemme tell you sista, you were missed.

    i would love to help you with your blog! :D

    ♥, sarah

    p.s. i would love to sponsor! is it a button swap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si. I am going to attempt it first but I know it will crash and burn so don't be surprised.
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
    2. ok! good for you! i'm sure you're going to make it awesome. :D

      ♥, sarah

      Delete
  3. That sounds so fun! I would also love to sponsor you!

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! It will appear after I redo my blog!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  4. i would want to sponsor you Kallee! (i still need Sarah to help me make a button though....)

    Hannah
    anotsocrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fabulous! Once you make a button I will put it on after my blog makeover!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete