Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome to my life.

Welcome to my life. Let me tell you a little bit about my days. Sleep. School. School. Homework. Homework. Homework. Piano. Eat. Sleep. So fun right?! I apologize for not keeping you updated on my adventures. Let's face the music, I am a huge history freak and school lover. I can't help it. My life is not full of any adventures at the moment! I am super excited for the weekend though! I PROMISE that I will post about that. Quite a great day I will have. For now, I am just a teen(what a scary word) that is trying to use her education to the fullest. You feelin' me? Everything is great. Everything is grand. The muppets songs are the best. Haha. That was random!!!:) Loves, Kallee P.S. Is anyone else feeling the urge to dance?

2 comments:

  1. let's see... you love history. where do you learn history? social studies. i see what you did there. haha. :D love it!

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You are making my day! Wear can you buy pink sparkly dresses?
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete