Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love the cheap things life brings

So today I went to Last Chance! (for those of you who don't know what this is, it is pretty much the greatest store for shoes, and other things, in the world! All of it is things returned from Nordstrom for a super cheap price!) What we usually go there for is shoes! Toms and Sperry's are only like 20-30 dollars! That is amazing compared to the 60 to 90 dollars you have to pay originally. Not to mention other really cute things and 3 dollar earrings! If you examine before you buy, they can be really good quality!!! Here is a pic!
My feet are on the very right!

Here is what I got!
These Sperry's that are originally 75 dollars for only $30! Crazy right?
These pink, sparkly Toms for only 20 dollars when they really are 54 dollars. And not to mention some cute earrings that are $3!
This store works magic. You got to be quick though and get there exactly at 10 or they are all taken. No sleeping in, but way cute shoes! Today was so fun! I love Last Chance!
Loves,
Kallee




11 comments:

  1. I need to go there soon!! Cute finds!

    Hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable! i need to go there SO BAD. haha. well, bye!

    ♥, sarah
    sarahreed99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya totally! I will go with you!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the super nice comment on my blog! I hopped on over here & i love it! I’ve gotta say, there really is something special about being blonde :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Go blondes!:) Thank you for stopping by!
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  4. I am SO JEALOUS! I need $25 toms. Which last chance did you get to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Consider me your newest follower!:)
      Loves,
      Kallee

      Delete
  5. Those are great finds! Both the shoes are soooooo cute!

    Rebekah

    Mylifeinpink101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes! Just came across your blog and love it. Hope you will visit mine : ) Take care!

    xo,
    Brandi

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete