Saturday, August 18, 2012

Let me tell you a little bit about my day...

So I woke up and recieved this email from dear Sami G! It reminded us of Niall:

Great right? Welp, it gets better! Next was to the salon!

Even blonder than before {and yes I am naturally blonde but girls, I think we all know some highlights are a go to}! So glad! What do you think?
Then my mum and I went to Firehouse subs! I recommend this place for anyone that is blonde enough to order off the kids menu to get a fire hat! Guess who did that?
While waiting in the car for my mum to bring out the food I some how managed to turn on the radio without the car being on! How great is that?! I had a little me/dance party in the car. Passing citizens were freaked out. Even more to come!
Loves,
Kallee




6 comments:

  1. sounds like you are having a great day!!

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks super cute:) sounds like a fabulous day to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Sounds like my kind of day!

    hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete