Friday, August 10, 2012

Blonde moment: Rebekah Baird!

Hello everyone!
I am Rebekah and I blog at My Life in Pink. My blog records down my life and loves as an 8th grader! I love all things pink, taking pictures, pinterest, instagram, crafts, and tennis. 
Come stop by my blog and say hello!





I had a hard time thinking of a blonde moment (my sister said I couldn't think of one specifically because I always have them.) But, I finally thought of one!

My family was watching the men's gymnastics one day.
(Notice, all of these guys are 5 6" or shorter! Even the coach is short!)
I made 2 mistakes:  
1 = thinking only girls did gymnastics
2 = thinking that all short people did was gymnastics

I was talking with my family while watching the olympics when all of a sudden I saw these people pop on the screen. I was so surprised- who knew boys could do gymnastics or better yet, like gymnastics! I thought it was a VERY girly sport, so I started paying close attention because I was really interested. On the bottom of the screen it told the person's name, age, and height. I said out loud without thinking,
"So this is what short people do with their life!"
My family started laughing hard, and I soon learned there are way more short boys who don't do gymnastics for their life in the world. Oops!     :)


Thanks Kallee for letting me guest post! And thanks for having to put up with me!


♥, Rebekah





Thanks Rebekah for guest posting! You are a cute girl!
Loves,
Kallee

4 comments:

  1. haha. love it! i totally know. sometimes i forgot guys do gymnastics. and then i remember... and it gets awkward. {jk, it's only awkward because, well... it's me! haha!}

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so weird that they do it! And you are right, it is awkward!

      Rebekah

      Delete
  2. You are too cute Rebekah. Period.
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete