Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The latest summer fashion (well, my point of view)

Fun bright colored skirt (yellow looks good with like all hair colors)
you can find this at Anthropologie


Of course the bubble necklace
                                         you can find this at JCrew

Bright pink blush
                  you can find this at MAC
This super cute outfit
                           you can find this at Shabby Apple

SANDALS!
                                             you can find these at Payless
and last but not least, Curls!:)


Just because it's summer doesn't mean you can't be sassy styling! Tell me about your latest summer wardrobe on the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Kallee...
    Girl, you have the cutest sense of fashion! I love it! :) I am especially lovin' the skirt!
    <3, Samantha
    samanthared.blogspot.com
    db-samantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Would you be interested in doing a fashion, make-up blog whatever together? I saw your blog and it was so cute, I think it would be so fun since we have so much in common cosmetology wise?!:) Let me know!

      Delete
    2. I would absolutely love too! That would be super fun! :)

      Delete
  2. hey! i would LOVE to give you blog a makeover! ummm... maybe you can come over sometime and we could do it? or maybe something else?

    do you know what colors you'd like? {just so i can start thinking about what to do.} do you want a tcbotb background, keep the same background, or have just white? {such as... my blog, nicoles blog, harry potterness...}

    fyi... this may be a big project. {mine has taken me a while to finish...}

    email me if you still want to and we can figure this all out! :D

    ♥, sarah reed!
    sarahreed99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woah that was a long comment. sorry about that! tehe! :)

      ♥, sarah reed!
      sarahreed99.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Hi kallee this is me stephanie I love ur blog well gtg bye

    Sassystephbyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete