Monday, August 8, 2011

Harry Potter

Ok I know I have already had this backround but i totally love it more now because i started reading the books and can't stop!:) It is kind of dumb because it doesn't even really show Harry but I still love it!:) If you are looking for a book or book(s) READ THIS...if you are allowed to. Anyway here are some awesome fact that represent Harry Potter on my blog:
♥ the title is supposed to look like it was written with a quill
♥ the main color theme is Griffindor's colors
♥ the backround is Harry Potter theme(that is kind-of obvious)
...if you a not a potter fan sorry if you don't like my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I have just started to read the books and I am obsessed!!! I love them so much!!!

    ♪Hannah♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I am the 4th book and it is incredible!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am reading the books AGAIN!!!!!!! that just goes to how good the books are. {and the movies are good too...}

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, i do like that song..... and i could kinda tell it was ur favorite... ya....

    sarah e.

    ReplyDelete