Monday, July 4, 2011

Time to Blossom

Ok well FIRST of all sorry if I am not quite up to date on this BLOG. If you notice that some WORDS are capitalized it is because I am trying to make it CUTSIE like Sarah's. Now to my POINT... well I to (like Sarah) went to TIME to Blossom. It was so AMAZING! Not to mention the greatest and most INSPIRING speakers ever. By the end we were all in tears(happy and HOPEFUL tears:)). To finish... I just want to say when you LOOK in the mirror tell yourself that you look BEAUTIFUL not ugly:( or anything inmpositive!!! I am so GRATEFUL for my friends and just want to say thanks to all the great friends I have out there.<3.

1 comment:

  1. i know, ime to blossom was SOOOO fun! well, guess what?!?! i'm going to SNOWFLAKE, arizona today! pretty funny, right? ya,... well.. see ya, at girl's camp or maybe church, idk, i might be gone in SNOWFLAKE still... wel,, sorry, that's probably getting old... ya...

    sarah e.

    ReplyDelete