Monday, August 9, 2010

Home sweet home

I'm finally back from WA!!! Unfortunatly, I have a sad story, my camera ran out of batteries after about 2 pics! But i'll try to post them soon. Hopefully my aunt will send pictures, but untill then you'll have to look at the pics I took of my sisters and adorable cousin Ella Grace!!! I wish I checked the batterie. I could of took pictures of my cousins Gavin, Colby, and Avery Marie. I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. that stinks!
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i was gonna do that background, but i didn't, so it's ok, cause i didn't want it, so ya! oh and your dad did not send me that pic, your mom sent it to my mom, then i told my mom to send it to me, so yup! that's it,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the video you took of ella dancing to the black eyed peas song! so cute!

    ReplyDelete