Monday, November 12, 2012

The best prank of my life.

Remember putting on fake glasses then thinking you were the prank master? Well, that was me. Sad, right? Well today, I actually pulled a good prank! Heehee! Here is how it went:
1. Sent my dear friend a picture of me that looks like this:
2. I told her I had short hair and bangs! {oh the beauty of a curling iron}

3. She totally believed. I am proud. Rebekah, I am still your long hair/no-banged friend!
Loves,
Kallee
P.S. you are an awesome friend Reba!

6 comments:

  1. haha! good prank! i totally remember you coming over to my house for girl's club saying you got classes! i totally fell for it! haha! :)

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    p.s. on my blogger dashboard i saw the picture of you with, "short hair" and was all, "woah?! what did i miss?!?!?!" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I totally fell for it!!!! You got me! Haha

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha sounds like a good prank but it really does look like you got short hair and bangs

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete